Monday, June 2, 2014

The Black Shark Swims Free


Above is the logo for my new business, Black Shark Enterprises.  I'm done with fear of what might happen if I do not put myself out there.  I'm done with cowering in the dark always believing "Hey, I could do that" while I watch others succeed.  I have decided to seize life with both of my hands and shake it until something good comes out of its ugly head.  I have created a publishing house on drivethrurpg.com and today I will start work on creating the first product for the gaming side of the publishing house ~ The Pirate GM's Fist : A Collection of Tables for Navigating the Tricky Shoals of Gaming with Buccaneers.

I have also been working on a large project with the temporary title of The Treasure Fleet.  It is an RPG supplement detailing a 20 ship treasure fleet during the age of piracy.  It is my intention to do a Kickstarter campaign to get the money to publish this book.  I have plans for gaming other projects as well, but I am most excited about the series of books that I will publish under the BSE banner.

I feel as if an enormous burden has been lifted off my shoulders.  I cannot explain why I feel this way. Perhaps it is the public declaration of intentions that makes me feel so free.  I don't know, but I have to get to work.  


No comments:

Post a Comment